CLEAR or BLACK TIP? See our note below product info.
DL150-NB Tungsten halogen lamp (FCS), 150 W, 24 V, Socket G6.35, 300 hours, 3200 K, 6000 lm, clear-tip. For DLH3, DLH4 & DLH4M-300/300DMX models.
You can choose to order by unit or a pack of 10 to reduce the carbon foot-print of your shipment.
- DLH3 (variations)
WHY LAMP MATTERS: Dedolight's double aspheric design features several optical elements that are very carefully aligned with each other and with the center of the filament. If the lamp you use is even slightly different, the center of its source will not align with the optics and the light will not performed as it should. To get the most out of your Dedolights choose your lamps carefully.
- Dedolight low voltage lamps offer very high light output up to 40 lumens per watt – twice more than high voltage halogen lamps used in conventional studio lights.
- Dedolight lamps cost only a fraction of lamps used in standard line voltage lights with similar output.
- The long lifetime adds further to the savings in operating costs. The savings over time surpass the original purchase price of the entire dedolight light head several times.
- The high durability of the lamps allow dedolights to be used in on location and in harsh environments. Highly shock and vibration resistant, dedolights are used under conditions which would be disastrous to fixtures operating on standard voltages.
- The small size of the filament contributes to the effectiveness of the optical system
CLEAR OR BLACK TIP LAMPS: When the glass outer shell of a lamp is made, a fill-tip is formed at the very top. This creates a small blotch of light at the bottom of the beam that can easily be blocked with barn-doors. To produce the best quality beam from its bare fixtures dedolight has been supplying lamps with a blackened fill tip. Today's models of the Classic 150w lights (DLH4, DLHM4-300) have a miniature black shield inside preventing the formation of this blotch in the beam. As this modification renders the use of black-tip lamps redundant, these are now being phased out. If you have an older Classic dedolight, we might be able to install a fill-tip shield in your fixture.