This is the DEB200DT Flicker-free electronic ballast needed for operating the DLH200DT, 200w HMI focusing light. Traditionally, HMI lamps cannot be dimmed below 70% of their full rating. The DEB200DT ballast breaks the rules and allows users to dim down to 50% from 200w to 100w. This ballast is light-weight yet rugged, small but powerful, with some solid features you would want for HMI control:
- Continuous dimming between 200w and 100w settings
- IP23 (rated for rain when in the horizontal position)
- Over voltage, overload, overheat and short circuit protection.
- Automatic input voltage adjustment from 90 - 260 V AC
- Includes bulkhead connector to AC cable (DCAB3A)
NOTE: See product option to add the DEB200H stand mount. By default, the ballast doesn't come with a stand mount.
- DPOW200D - Head cable for DLH200DT
- DEB200H - Ballast-to-stand holder
- Daisy-chain another DPOW200D cable to extend the run between head and ballast.