Good things come in small packages. Weighing in at 1.5 lb, a kit of three can be carried on to an airplane in a hand bag (with projectors). This is the daylight, 5600k mono-color version of the DLED3 models and it fits in the palm of your hand. The light is constantly powered at 40w, and that power dedicated to all daylight LEDs packs quite a punch. With a mind blowing 50°- 5° focusing range, the versatility of this light will shock you. Amazingly, like its other siblings in the DLED family, the full range of light-shaping and imaging accessories have been made for it, including a new dedicated shutter projector, the DP2S (See most used "S Size" accessories). As only Dedolight can do, the DLED Turbo focusing lights are simply the most precise and versatile on the market.
POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS:
- DT3-BAT - Power Supply
- DDCC-DTAPS - D-Tap cable for DT3-BI-BAT ballast
- DLPS12-60 - AC power adapter for DT3-BI-BAT ballast
- DT3-BI-DMX - DMX control ballast
5600 K, mono-color
Max power consumption - 40w
50°- 5° (1:10) - Double Helix focusing control, moves body and head away from one another with 3/4 turns (the ration becomes 1:20 with the optional DLWASR wide-angle aspheric lens which takes the flood to upward of 90°)
||Active silent fan
Dual 5/8" (16mm), vertical or horizontal receivers mounting
||2.3" (58mm) - "S Size"
||Protection Class III, SLEV, IP20
||1.5 lb, 16.8oz (800g)
||No UV radiation
- DPLSS - Small light shield ring
- DP1S - Imager projector with 60mm lens
- DP2S - dedicated shutter projector with 60mm lens
- DPBA-B16 - Parallel Beam Intensifier (up to 190% increase in spot)
- DPBA-610 - Parallel Beam Intensifier (up to 425% increase in spot)
- DLWASR - Wide Angle lens with rotating barn doors (flood to 80+ degrees)
- DWAFXS - Beam spreading filter - turns spot to anamorphic spread
- DPOW6LEM-10 - 30' ballast-to-head extension
Search for "S Size" accessories to build out your DELD3!