We call these the new "Classics". If you love your old "Dedos", and are used to having a classic tungsten 150 in-hand (DLH4), then this is the comparable move to LED. The DLED7 series is an all-around engineering marvel. This is the tungsten, 3200K version of the DLED7 models, the DLED7-T. The light is constantly consuming 90w of power from the DT7-BI ballast and dedicating it all the daylight balanced diodes (dimmable of course). To output this amount of light, the "Turbo" series of lights are "actively" cooled, running silent fans as needed without disrupting the most delicate of audio scenarios. Out of the box the light has a focusing range of 60°- 6° (1:20 with DLWAR attachment); based on this element alone, you're in a class of your own. The DLED7 series of heads fits accessories from the DLH4, DLHM4-300 and DLH200 (M Size) classics. Of course, the full range of light-shaping accessories are made for this light series. Try the new dedicated shutter projector, the DP2.1 (See most used "M Size" accessories). While not as versatile as the bicolor option, you get bigger punch of tungsten color with this light.
POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS
- DT7-U Control Ballast
- DT7-BAT-AB - DC Ballast option
- DT7-DMX-U - DMX control ballast option
- (Pole operated version by request - Contact us)
Max power consumption 90w
60°- 6° (1:10) - Double helix focusing control, moves body and head away from one another with 3/4 turns. (With optional DLWAR optical aspheric wide-angle attachment, take the wide angle from 54°-90° and double the light's output ratio)
||Active silent cooling
Dual 5/8" (16mm) vertical or horizontal receptacles, or 1-1/8" (28mm) stud
||3" (76mm) diameter
||Protection Class III, SLEV, IP20
||2.9 lb (1300g)
||No UV radiation
- DPLS - Light Shield Ring
- DBD8 - 8 leaf barn door
- DP1.2 - Imager projector with 85mm lens (updated DP1.1)
- DP2.2 - Dedicated shutter projector with 85mm lens (updated DP2.1)
- DWAFX - Directional beam spreader.
- DPBA-710 - Parallel Beam Intensifier (up to 190% increase in spot)
- DPBA-714 - Parallel Beam Intensifier (up to 425% increase in spot)
- DLWAR - Wide angle lens with rotating barn doors (take flood from 60°-90°+)
Search for all M Size accessories to build-out your DLED7!