This is a lesser-known Classic and we aim to change that. The DLH200DT "Sundance" is the same size as the popular Classic DLHM4-300, 150w halogen dedolight except it's a 200w HMI. With that you have an incredible pop of clean daylight with the same "clean beam" you are so used to seeing when you turn on a Classic 150. But the HMI, 200w output increase is notable. It's worth mentioning that this light can be run with a tungsten ceramic HMI lamp which has four times the output of traditional tungsten lamps. Using either lamp, the light can be controlled at the flicker-free DEB200DT electronic ballast from 200w to 100w (or 125w using tungsten) for dimming. All of the attachments you have for your Classic fit this light head as well as the DLED7 and DLED4 (see "M Size" accessories). This product page is only the light head so please see required accessories below for full operation.
POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS
- DEB200DT - Flicker-Free Electronic Ballast
- DPOW200DT - 23' Head cable
- Pole operated version by request - (Contact us)
Daylight Color Lamp # DL200DHR-NB, Tungsten Color Lamp # DL200THR-NB
48°- 4.5° (1:14) - (With optional DLWAR optical aspheric wide-angle attachment, take the wide angle from 48°-85°)
||Active silent cooling
Dual 5/8" (16mm) vertical or horizontal receptacles
||3" (76mm) diameter
||IP23 - rainproof
||2.8 lbs (1300g)
||Double UV Lens protection - lowest UV of any comparable light source!
DL200DHR-NB - Daylight Balanced HMI lamp
- DL200THR-NB - Tungsten Color HMI lamp
- DPLS - Light Shield Ring
- DBD8 - 8 leaf barn door
- DP1.2 - Imager projector with 85mm lens (old SKU, DP1.1)
- DP2.2 - Dedicated shutter projector with 85mm lens (old SKU, DP2.1)
- DPBA-710 - Parallel Beam Intensifier (up to 190% increase in spot)
- DPBA-714 - Parallel Beam Intensifier (up to 425% increase in spot)
- DLWAR - Wide angle lens with rotating barn doors (take flood from 60°-90°+)
Search for all M Size accessories to build-out your DLH200DT!