IMAGES SHOW DMFA22 WITH ACCESSORIES -
The DMFA40 is a 40cm (16 in) flexible arm with cold-shoe mount and 1/4" treaded end.
The perk to using Lightstream Lite reflectors is not only the weight advantage, but being able to mount them using a massive amount of readily available camera shoe accessories. It's is a great flexible link to another readily accessible mount: a 1/4" threaded receiver. The arm is seamless aluminum and engineered to be used over and over without pinching or breaking. It also is rigid enough to hold a position once set without warping or moving over time (something gooseneck arms tend to do). Merging this arm with other clamps and mounts referenced below is highly recommended with LITE reflectors!
(Use with threaded 1/4" end)
- DLSA1/4 - Stand fitting. 16mm receptacle to 1/4" female thread
- CLAMP-M - Mini clamp with 1/4" und 3/8" female thread
- CLAMP-1 - Classic dedolight hobby clamp with 5/8" pin
- CLAMP-D - Clamp with 1/4" internal thread and hex. receptacle, fits diameter from 25 mm (0,98”) to 52 mm (2”)
- CLAMP-S - Scissors clamp with long 16mm (5/8") stud (drop ceiling use)
- DH3 -Mounting plate with 1/4" female thread (use with putty or thumb tacs)
- GFSCMINI - "Savior" clamp with 1/4" treaded receiver
- GFGJ - Grip Joint with 1/4" threaded receiver