The DP1200CON condenser is the first building block needed to build a projector for use with 1200 size light heads (DLED30, DLED12, DLH1200). If you already have a dedolight DP400 projector, this condenser will fit with your DP400FS framing shutter assembly, your DP400U universal assembly and therefor the remaining pieces since they all fit with those middle layer assemblies. See the image diagram to find out what section the condenser uses in your projector.
A complete dedolight projector uses 4 pieces: the Condenser, a light shaping assembly, the lens holder, and finally a lens.
- DP400FS - Framing Shutter Assembly (assuming you also have the DP400LH lens holder and a lens)
- DP400U - Universal Assembly (assuming you also have the DP400LH lens holder and a lens for this)
- Best when used with lenses 150mm, 185mm and 230mm
- Can also be used with 100mm lens (with slight fading around outside edges)
Interchangeable assemblies you can use in a complete DP1200 Projector:
- DP400FS - Framing shutter assembly
- DP400U - Universal assembly (slot holder commonly used for gobos)
- DP400IR2 - New dedicated Iris assembly
- Any DP400 lens except the 70mm wide-angle with needs a wide-angle condenser.