This tool is highly recommended to get beautiful results by softening shaped light from your dedolight projector. The DPEYESET consists of a set of three polycarbonate filters and their holder that mounts on the front of the projection lens. First shape the light you want to project using a gobo, iris or framing shutters. Then put your image in perfect focus. Drop one "Eye" filter at a time in the attached holder to see how it softens the edges of your shape. Of course you can stack 1, 2 or 3 filters in front of the lens to get the effect you desire. Some famous Directors have been known to add scratches to the polycarbonate filters to achieve the exact look they were looking for. Why is it called DP EYE set? Because it was first designed to soften the eyelight on a Hollywood film star. Wether you light a face, a product label or do any tabletop work, this is a must-have in your bag of tricks.
- Softens images without diffusing the light.
- Create the smallest of softening effects on tiny objects, or draw attention to larger objects without edging.
- Control the quality of the softening by use one of the three polycarbonate filters, or by stacking multiple softeners.
- Cut down on set up time and equipment normally used to get the same type but inferior effects.
The DPEYESET fits all projection lenses, EXCEPT:
- DPL30M (M and S size projectors )
- DPL50M (M and S size projectors)
- DP400-100 (A size projector)
- DP400-230 (A size projector)
- DP400-70 (A size projector)
* SEE OPTION TO ADD CANVAS CARRYING POUCH (the "DPEYEP")