New Lightstream "LITE" 5x reflector (20x20cm) Pro kit has multiple reflector styles and shoe mount grip gear to take full advantage of multi-reflector set-ups.
Lightstream LITE style reflectors use a convenient hot shoe camera mount for gripping and this kit includes some of those tools. The LITE reflectors do not have the reinforced backing material which other Lightstream reflectors use making them extremely light weight. These reflectors weigh a feathery 2oz each! Reflectors now come with protective corner ID covers for easier selection from the pouch.
This kit come with 2x #1 reflectors, 2x #2 reflectors, and a #3 reflector, all in the 20x20cm LITE size. For controlled, systematic and maximum results, use a dedolight with Parallel Beam Intensifier (intense spot). All Lightstream reflector boards transfer over 95% of source light. Lightstream Lite reflectors use a receiving hot-shoe mount on the back of the boards for mounting.
- Lite reflectors need cold shoe mount accessories for gripping
- 2x #1 Lightstream Lite reflector (DLLR1-20x20)
- 2x #2 Lightstream Lite reflector
- 1x #3 Lightstream Lite reflector
- 2x DLSA1/4 - 5/8" receptacle stand fitting with 1/4" receiver thread
- 2x DH3 - Plate mount with 1/4" receiver thread
- 3x CLAMP-M - Mini clamp with 1/4" und 3/8" receiver thread
- 5x DMFA22 - 22cm flexible are with cold-shoe mount and 1/4" thread
- 1x DPLAST - Malleable mounting putty for DH3 plate mount
- 1x DPINSET - set of 10 push-pins for DH3 plate mount
- 1x DLRP20 - Protective pouch for up to 7x 20cm Lite reflectors
Lightstream reflectors, when used with dedolight focusing lights and "Parallel Beam Intensifier" lenses, offer a systematic approach to reflecting and redefining light. From a single source, its possible to create multiple light sources without adding to your power footprint. The light qualities are brilliant, offering hard and soft looks depending on the type reflector, and beam used as its host. The system is brought to life by using a light source with a strait, clean, parallel beam which "DPBA" lenses on dedolights produce. They warp the flood setting of the light back into a powerful strait spot, somewhere between 4° and 8°, depending on the light and lens used. These lenses can get you up to 550% MORE light output than the light can produce natively (DLED3-D with DPBA-610 Intensifier). With that new beam, you can use a #1 reflector to redirect it without major changes (think front-facing mirror, but with better results). Use a #2 Lightstream reflector to spread that host beam to a 12° spot. A #3 Lightstream reflector will shine a 50° flood. The creative, professional, economic and environmental possibilities are too large to list. "Lightstreaming" with Lightstream reflectors and Parallel Beam Intensifiers is simply a game changer.
- Dedolight with a Parallel Beam Intensifier source
- GFCANANOJNT38 - Nano knee-joint with cold shoe and 3/8" threaded arm
- DMFA40 - 40cm flexible arms with cold-shoe mount and 1/4" thread
- CLAMP-1 - Classic light weight "hobby" clamp with 5/8" pin and 1/4" receiver thread
- CLAMP-M - Mini clamp with 1/4" und 3/8" female thread
- CLAMP-D - Clamp with 1/4" internal thread and hex. receptacle, fits diameter from 25 mm (0,98”) to 52 mm (2”)