Updated reflectors now come with protective corners and reflector identifiers for easier selection from the pouch.
This is a recommended starter kit of 25x25cm (10") Lightstream Reflectors. The essentials are here, including two DLR-LOCK sliding lock mounts to get two boards mounted at one time. The DLPR25 pouch keeps boards safe from dings while not in use. To toss your lightstream reflectors on trucks or ship by air, select the optional custom ProCali crush-proof case.
- Must use one DLR-LOCK or one DLR-LOCK-M to mount one reflector
- #1 Lightstream reflector (DLR1-25x25)
- #2 Lightstream reflector (DLR2-25x25)
- #3 Lightstream reflector (DLR3-25x25)
- #4 Lightstream reflector (DLR4-25x25)
- 2x DLR-LOCK brackets, required for mounting boards (5/8" receivers)
- 1x DLRP25 - Carrying pouch protects 7 reflectors
KIT WEIGHT - 5 lbs
- Add #5 Lightstream reflector (DLR5-25x25)
- Add ProCali hard shell case (stores up to 6 reflectors in pouch)
Lightstream reflectors, when used with dedolight focusing lights and "Parallel Beam Intensifier" lenses, offer a systematic approach to reflecting and redefining light. From a single source, it is possible to create multiple light sources without adding to your power footprint. The light qualities are brilliant, offering hard and soft looks depending on the type reflector, and beam used as its host. The system is brought to life by using a light source with a strait, clean, parallel beam which "DPBA" lenses on dedolights produce. They warp the flood setting of the light back into a powerful strait spot, somewhere between 4° and 8°, depending on the light and lens used. These lenses can get you up to 550% MORE light output than the light can produce natively (DLED3-D with DPBA-610 Intensifier). With that new beam, you can use a #1 reflector to redirect it without major changes (think front-facing mirror, but with better results). Use a #2 Lightstream reflector to spread that host beam to a 12° spot. A #3 Lightstream reflector will shine a 50° flood, and the #4 Lightstream reflector offer a 90°, spread not unlike a standard bounce board. The creative, professional, economic and environmental possibilities are too large to list. "Lightstreaming" with Lightstream reflectors and Parallel Beam Intensifiers is simply a game changer.
- A dedolight focusing light source with DPBA Intensifier lens
- DLR-LOCK-M sliding mount with 5/8" baby pin (all-aluminum)
- 0CASAFETY anti-glare safety cable sling
- GFCA58DBLJNT ProCali Arm with double joint
- 0CA252CASE Crush-proof hard case
- G-Force reflector array kit to make a 4-reflector grid
- SCLEAN cleaning kit
See all Lightstream accessories in the Lightstream section of the main menu.