70-120mm, f 3.5, zoom lens for M and S size Imagers / Projectors. Zooms are all about flexibility. They also allow precise sizing of image without repositioning the light. From wide to tight, the beam diameter almost doubles. On a DLH4 150W Classic from 10ft and set at its widest (70mm), the beam diameter is 78" (almost 2m). At its tightest (120mm), the beam narrows down to 45" (approx. 1.2m). For comparison, the standard DPL85M lens beam size is 72" (1.8m) from 10ft. Change lens in a few seconds by simply unscrewing the tightening knob at the lens holder of the projector. The lens slides in without any other tools. This zoom lens can be pulled away or toward the projector for quick focusing. Zoom just as you would a camera lens by turning the ring at the front of the lens. When the unexpected shows up on set, this 70-120mm or the 85-150mm have your back.
- DLOBML-DP2 - Ledzilla Projector
- DLOBML-DP1 - Ledzilla Projector
- DP1S - S Size Projector
- DP2S - S Size Projector
- DP1.2 (DP1.1) - M Size Projector
- DP2.2 (DP2.1) - M Size Projector
- DP3.1 - M Size Projector
- DPEYESET - Use the DPEYESET on the front of your projection lens to soften an in-focus, hard edged spot.