The focusing DLH652T-DMX is the DMX/manual controllable version of the tungsten DLH652T. DMX is on XLR5s auto-terminated. If you love the character of tungsten light, there is still no substitute for an incandescent source, even in the age of LEDs. The DLH652T lights are designed for the discerning eyes of professionals. If you really love the uniqueness of tungsten light, you might decide to scrim the DLH652T or choose a bulb with lower lumen rating over dimming it down. Both models of DLH652T are versatile and can be lamped with 650w, 500w and 300w halogen bulbs. Of course a set of scrims is yet another way to control output without color shift. The set includes a graduated scrim to even-out exposure when lighting from an angle. If you are a Dedo 150w Classic user, you can imagine what its larger brother capacities are. Still, the DLH652T is the middle sibling of dedolight tungsten family (the largest being the DLH1000T, 1000w). This is the reference light source every new fixture tries to match on a spectrum analyzer.
If you are a proud owner of a DLH400DT, the DLH652T light is its perfect tungsten companion: both use the same A-size accessories. With the single DLWA400R Wide angle adapter, the DLH652T focus range is 8º-88º. Two Parallel Beam intensifiers work on both the DLH400DT and the DLH652T: the DPBA-14 (65% more light) and the DPBA-1419 (320% more light = 1952fc at 12ft). Finally, the DP400 projection system fits the DLH652T optics perfectly.
BASIC SET INCLUDES:
- 1x DLH652T-DMX light head (see option)
- 1x DBD400 barn door
- 1x DPLS400 light ring
- 1x DL650FRK-NB - 650W 120v halogen lamp
- 1x DCAB3A-SW-U - Extension/Adapter cable, 16' (bulkhead to 3-prong NEMA 5-15 US AC)
Light Head weighs 11.7 lbs
- Pelican Air 1557 with custom Trekpak insert.
The DLH652T-DMX, tungsten focusing light head by dedolight is very elegant. Like all its relatives, it uses double aspheric lensing to output the cleanest and most controllable beam still today. Most are not used to the variety of set-ups this popular light head size achieves without additional accessories. This light has a native flood to spot range of 56°- 8°, and a focal intensity ratio of 1:13. But you can shift the range to 56º-88º just by dropping in front the Wide-angle beam spreader (DLWA400R). In its native 8º super-spot, it is a great choice to work with Lightstream collection of reflectors. The non-DMX version of the light, the DLH652T, is a direct AC mains cable light. The DMX version, DLH652T-DMX, has a manual and DMX ports controller attached to the body (auto-terminating). To operate, both require the DCAB3A-SW-U cable included in our basic kits. Beyond the native light is the slew of optional attachment. Try the DP400 projector, or the DPBA-1419 Intensifier (320% output increase in a tight 8º parallel spot).
||3400K - 3000K (depending on intensity)
||True 0-100% smooth dimming
56°- 8° (1:13) - (Optional DLWA400R aspheric wide-angle attachment shifts the focus range to 56°- 88°)
||Passive silent cooling
Dual 5/8" (16mm) vertical or horizontal receptacles or 1 1/8" (Junior) pin. Tilt pivot is adjustable to correct for CG shift when using front heavy accessories. Constant friction and positive locking.
||Locking & Tightening friction knob
||Safety switch prevents operation when access door is open
||DMX : 11.7 lbs, non-DMX: 9 lbs.
||Double UV Lens protection
The DLH652-DMX is a direct plug-in to AC light with DMX and manual dimming control onboard. The DLH652T-DMX and non-DMX are stand-alone fixtures that do not require a ballast to operate. Unlike the non-DMX DLH652T, the DH652-DMX does not require an additional dimmer to adjust intensity.
||True 0-100% - manual or DMX
||650w max (use 300w, 500w or 650w 120v halogen lamps).
Automatic sensing 100 - 240 VAC
LED status indicators (Ready, Lamp, Heat)
DMX version is IP23 due to the DMX module on the side.
||DCAB3A-SW extension/adapter cable, bulkhead to NEMA 5-15 with in-line switch, 16'. Call for upgrade to a waterproof in line switch.
||512 channel with auto-termination (XLR5)
- DBD400 - 8-leaf barn door (included in basic set)
- DPLS400 - Light shield ring (included in basic set)
- DCAB3A-SW-U - Extension/Adapter cable, bulkhead to 3-prong NEMA 5-15 US AC, 16' (included in basic set)
- DL650FRK-NB - 650W 120v halogen lamp, 200 hours, 3200 K, 16900 lm (included in basic set)
- DL500FRG-NB - 500W 120v halogen lamp, 150 hours, 3200 K, 13000 lm
- 0CADL300FKW-NB - 300W 120v halogen lamp, 200 hours, 3200 K, 7800 lm.
- DSCK400 - Set of 5 Scrims, includes graduated.
- DWAFX400 - Beam Spreading filter
- DLWA400R - Wide Angle Adapter with rotating barn-doors
- DP400KU - Imager projector, universal kit with 185mm lens
- DP400FS - Framing shutter assembly for DP400 projector
- DPBA-14 - Parallel Beam Intensifier (65% more light, 8° beam)
- DPBA-1419 - Parallel Beam Intensifier (320% more light, 8° beam)
Search for all A Size accessories to build-out your DLH652T-DMX!